Your Boarding Checklist
- Bring the name and number of your vet clinic in case of emergency.
- Bring an emergency phone number in case we need to contact you.
- Bring any medications that your pet needs.
- We prefer your dog have a collar with name tag but this is not required.
- Bring your own dog bed if you wish. However we do supply dog beds.
- You may bring any toys or treats you would like us to give your pet.
Extra large kennels
We feed twice a day, a lamb and rice food fed per owner instructions or you may bring your own.
We supply each kennel with freshly laundered comforters and bedding. However, you may bring your own dog bed if you wish. (It is often easier to use and launder our own beds than to wash yours and get it back to your dog if it becomes soiled.)
- Distemper/Parvo boosters
- Rabies vaccine (puppies under 6 months are exempt)
- Bordetella (kennel cough) We offer a intra-nasal inoculation on site. There is controversy about how long the vaccine lasts so we at Nature’s Acres require Bordetella to be current within six months to ensure the health and safety of your dog.
- We offer basic grooming services
- Bath with drying and comb out — $20.00
- Nail clipping — $5.00
- Deep ear cleaning — $5.00